Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Little more vacation

I can't believe I haven't posted this yet, lol...guess that's what happens when you get busy and just forget, all I did was upload pictures, but didn't write anything, I guess that is 1/2 the battle tho.

Teighlor, Taiason, Jaemyn, Jairyn and Aaliyah left on June 13th for Washington so they can visit the "other" parent.  We here at home, continued to have a little vacation time.  Mom, Janie and Haidyn were able to stay until June 29th which happened to be Haidyn's 3rd birthday.

Below are a few photos of the fun that we had.

Aamerik enjoying water play outside.
Haidyn

Having fun in the little pool


Layla enjoying being outside but being sure to stay away from the water.



Yummy Water
Maybe not!

I love seeing Sandhill Cranes just roam around the house.




Mom, Janie and Haidyn had another day left on their Disney passes, so they went and spent a little time at Hollywood Studios and then they went to Downtown Disney.


Mom and Tariyah took a Train trip to VA to visit my brother and his family.  So we went to New Smyrna Beach.  It was really nice, the waves were big and a lot of thick shells that now accent our front yard.


Haidyn is standing right in front of our car where we parked and just on the other side of the fence was the beach, it was really nice to be so close.




sleepy baby



Me and my little sister, Janie
Sam wanted to take pictures of us walking away, we decided to be a little goofy at the same time.

Ok, really goofy!




Playing in a little moat...the tide was coming up, we had to keep moving back.
Guess the water surprised Aamerik a little.


I think Aamerik was running away before the water got to him, ha ha









Sam pointing at me to try and get Aamerik to look at me,
I think Aamerik was looking at the wave that was coming...
Yep, the wave got them.

 Consoling him after the wave.




The ride home



We took one final trip to Animal Kingdom.  It was pretty nice, but didn't get to do all that we wanted, it rained off and on.  But what we did get to see was great.  Guess that just means I'll have to go again.



No comments: