Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Hair, Hair and More Hair







 Free JcPenney haircuts for K-6th during the month of August!!  WooHoo, what a treat, I don't like cutting hair, but do it when I have to, lol...but this time??  I got a break!!

  





This is Aaliyah's first time going to a salon, so she was pretty excited, I took a few extra pictures of her because it was a new experience.








We actually cut off about 5 inches...



Do they look like they love each other?

With 5" gone, her hair is still pretty long.

This was not a JcPenney special, but a mommy one, lol...I decided to try relaxing Taiason's hair at home.  I watched a Tutitorial on YouTube from this young gal that does an awesome job of explaining how to do it.  If it works I will never go back to a salon for this, I paid $8 for the kit compared to $100 for the salon. Supplies needed for At Home relaxing At Home Relaxing Process
Silly me, I forgot to take an after picture.  It wasn't as straight as I was hoping or expected, I think it had been too long since it was last done and I didn't take the cream all the way down her hair like I should have...also I only got the regular strength brand, next time I will have to get the Max strength, maybe that will help.  But we did straighten it for her Military Ball with Brandon and it looked beautiful.

No comments: