Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Time Out For Women

Aaliyah and Tariyah went to spend spring break with Bapa in Savannah, but they were a bit disappointed their stay wasn't quite as long.  I have a feeling Aaliyah will be getting to do something that the other kids are not gonna get to do, so it should make up for it.  I am thankful that all the kids enjoy spending time with Dad.  That is important to their growing up.

I had the opportunity to go to Time Out For Women, thanks to Jenny Chadwick and Jeannie Cook, they ended up with an extra ticket for both Friday and Saturday which was about $80.  It was my first time and I really enjoyed it. Can't wait to go next year.
 Hilary Weeks

 Me, Hilary and Jenny 
Jericho Road
The messages were so special and just awesome all around.  A lot of it was exactly what I needed to hear of course.  The over all message was to "Seek the Good".  I really enjoyed getting to hear Hilary and Jericho Road sing.  I now own a CD from each of them :o)  I love the calming music in my car.  It was also such a special thing to experience with Jeannie and Jenny, it was great.

No comments: