Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Time with Bapa

Tariyah wanted to spend some time with her dad, so he decided to take her to Savannah with him. While he worked she stayed with Brother and Sister Cribb during the day. She really enjoyed herself and loved getting to spend time with Daddy.
So when Sam brought her back, he suggested to Jairyn that he wanted to take him with him. Jairyn got excited and his mind started working on how it could work. He came and told me that Bapa wanted to take him to Savannah, I knew that this time with him would be important and special so I didn't have a problem with it. Sam would be gone for 2 weeks this time so Jairyn would be missing alot of school. Then the thought of Jaemyn going with him came up. The boys ended up missing 2 weeks of school and I received a phone call from the school saying they would have to un-enroll them after missing 2 weeks. I didn't realize it would be that serious as I was still getting their homework for them. I explained they were spending time with their dad and got it worked out. She said they would be un-excused absences, but after the quality time the boys were able to spend with Sam, that is ok with me. Far more worth it to be with Dad.










I noticed after they got back from spending time with Sam that the relationship had changed a little, definitely for the positive. I hope it can happen more often, it is very important for them to build that relationship now.

1 comment:

Deanna said...

I loved seeing them again in Primary! They are such sweet children. We'd like to see you sometime too ;)