Friday, June 8, 2012

Tariyah turns 5!!

5 years ago a special little spirit decided to join our family.  She is a beautiful little girl and was such a gorgeous baby.  I remember being worried about her because she was a very serious baby and it was difficult to get her to smile and once we got that working, she would only a smile a little, but she didn't giggle much.  All that has changed, as she definitely knows how to laugh and have a good time.  The seriousness in her is also there and she can be very strong spirited and opinionated.  She reminds me a lot of Taiason.

The other day we were driving in the car next to a Semi and she asked me what is said on the side of the truck. "Oakley" I told her.  She said "hoakie?"  I responded, "no, OAK-LEE"...she quickly replied with a wave of her hands, saying, "Never mind, it doesn't matter, I don't know how to say it anyways".  It was just so off the wall and funny to hear her respond that way.  At this age most of the other kids were in speech therapy, so I get really entertained by the things that she says and understands, it is a lot of fun.

This past week we were in the car talking and she of course was asking question after question. Out of the blue she stated, "I ask a lot of questions cause I don't know anything." I told her that was good that she asks questions and it is a good way to learn.  She replied, "When am I going to be smart?"  I had to laugh, I let her know that she is already smart that is why she is asking questions and that she will only get smarter.

She is excited to start school next year, she will be going to Bethune Academy in Haines City.  At this time in her life:
~ Ariel is her favorite Disney Princess
~ Pink is her favorite color.
~ Unicorns, Horses, Giraffe's, Dinosaurs, and Dragons are her favorite land animals, basically animal with long necks.
~ Dolphins and Killer Whales are her favorite water animals.
~When she grows up she wants to be an Indian Animal Doctor, Pizza Maker and Ice Cream Man.
~ She has added some names to her own name and according to her, is now known as Tariyah Ariel Winter Dolphin Anjali Patnaik.
~ A Dolphin Tale about a Dolphin named Winter is her favorite movie.
~ She loves to watch Gaspard and Lisa, Lilo and Stitch and Phinneas and Ferb.
2 Weeks old

3 Weeks old

1 month old 
1 month old

2 months old




3 months old

4 months old

6 months old

6 months old


still 6 months old

7 months old

1 year old




2 years old


2 1/2 years old

3 years old


4 years old

4 1/2yrs old

 And finally, her 5th Birthday Pictures!!  Happy Birthday Tariyah Anjali, we love you so much!!




We had a great time celebrating her Birthday Walt Disney World and with friends.  She went on a Goofy roller-coaster ride that was actually kinda fast and she loved it.  A girl after my own heart, lol

1 comment:

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

They reopened the goofy coaster!? yeah buddy! now I wanna rush over there haha. I love her little crown :)