Monday, October 1, 2012

A few dates

A wonderful sister in our ward asked, yes asked if she could watch our children sometime.  I am not one to say no to an offer like that ha ha, but I did make sure she was serious and really wanted all the children.  My first thought was that the older two girls would be able to help her out and if Taiason was there that we would be able to leave Aamerik as well.
Turns out that when we decided we were going to go, Teighlor and Taiason were exhausted and asleep by 5pm.  I texted my friend Rebecca making sure she still wanted the kids and she did.  She even wanted us to leave Aamerik.  I was hesitant knowing what a Momma's boy he is, but when we got there he was so pre-occupied with the kids and playing outside that he didn't care as we got in the car and he even watched us drive away.  She said that he didn't cry one time.  Awwww....what a sweetie he is, to be so good when I was sure he would give Rebecca a hard time. And what a doll Rebecca is to take on 5 more kids plus her own two, a brave woman she is. :o)
So this is me getting ready for our date.
We decided to go hang out at DownTown Disney and just walk around.

Love this picture, this guy was great.

he is living the dream sitting on this motorcycle at the Harley Davidson Store
Had to work in a picture of Phinneas and Ferb

We were going to eat at Planet Hollywood, but then another option crossed our way.

Jack and Sally were giving autographs and pictures.
This guy was pretty good, I enjoyed his music, if the kids were with us, I know they would've been dancing around.
We stopped by the AMC dine-in theater and as I looked in I saw another friend, Liz, that worked there...we stopped in to say Hello and she hooked us up with a Movie, so we bought dinner as we ate.  We watched "Trouble With the Curve" with Clint Eastwood, Amy Adams and Justin Timberlake, not bad, we enjoyed it.

Our next date was at Typhoon Lagoon, Sam hadn't gone yet and our tickets were about to expire, so he, Aamerik and I decided to enjoy a day of it while the kids were at school.

He loved the water, he and I floated in the wave pool for at least 45min, such fun.




We all had at least another day on our tickets to use before September 30th, so on the 30th we took one last trip to the Water Parks.  The kids chose to go back to Blizzard Beach.  What a way to wind down the summer, I am so thankful we had the tickets and were able to some fun together.