Friday, October 12, 2012

Randomness

Ramdomness happens in life right? Right.  So here is a bit of Randomness that has happened in our during the past month or two.
Seriously this is one of the funniest things I saw when I was headed out.  This was on HWY 27 by North Blvd.  Total Redneck.

Is that a little bug on top of the big bug?  I have seen the strangest insects here in FL

Awww...me and my little man, he is so cute and fun

Aaliyah sharing her sucker...
Aamerik deciding he likes the sucker and is pulling it out of her hands...




Yep, it's all his now!!! lol


Ok...maybe he will share with her instead...ha ha

Temple night!!!  How fun!!!
Me, Anna Paula, Rebecca and Daphnes


Girls just being silly and wanting me to take their pictures


Another strange FL bug!!!

Fruit salad anyone???  or rather Fruit on the table?
Love that face!!!  19 months old



OK, he is just a silly boy!!!  He was LOVING the rain and wouldn't stop going out in it.



 so I am not sure of what the thought is behind this, my mom suggested it was Sam's idea of an indoor pool, lol....the kids enjoyed it though.  It had been raining quite a bit before he put the pool out and in less then 45 min, it was full.







So I had this favorite shirt that was an XXL...obviously it didn't fit me anymore...so I decided to try and adjust it and this is how it turned out, I still wasn't completely crazy with the fit so I did another adjustment...

This is the final out come, I think I was looking for something in between the above picture and this one, but I am happy with it...it wasn't that difficult but there was extra fabric in the back and that made it awkward at times to adjust...I definitely wouldn't want anyone to look too closely at it, ha ha


Getting ready to perform Banuwa at a school PTA meeting.


Jairyn seemed a bit embarrassed...but Tariyah was lovin' it



1 comment:

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

That Mickey Mouse shirt was an impressive transformation!
I love the bug pictures, we love the wildlife here in FL and when we first moved to Davenport saw TONS of those bugs "stuck" together :)