Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Sea World

Our Mom and daughter adventure for her 16th birthday!!



Ok, so it had been a while since I had been on a real roller coaster, I forgot how much I love them!!  It was seriously fun!!

The ride was patterned after the Manta, they did a great job.


You get into the ride sitting up like normal...

Then it flips you back so you are flying, soooo cooooool!!!!

Our "fake" scared face, lol
but really it was fun, let's do it again, and we did, at night...so cool to see all the city lights, yes we were high enough to see city lights.
Love my Dolphins
the Beluga Whale
some sort of Gator fish

I love the Tortoises too...they are anywhere from 40-50yrs old





good ol' american florida gators...still haven't seen a wild one :o(



...and he said we wouldn't get that wet because we were sitting in the back!!!
ummm...yah...not so good with the silly faces, need to stick to my day job, ha ha






she swoops down to the water...
...he grabs on to her and holds on...
...they come up together...
...and higher still...
he lets go and falls back into the water.




my mini gummy bear from Spooktacular Trick or Treating.







awwww....they're kissing
yes...we were in the splash zone and this wave or splash of water reached all the way up to us!!  We got soaked, but it was fun!!



No comments: