Friday, August 24, 2012

Enjoying Outside

I love the Wild Nature that I get to see here in Florida.  This is a Sandhill Crane that was at the Cell Phone Waiting lot at Orlando Airport. I had taken Mom and Sam to the Airport to pick up a rental car that they are driving to WA.  This Crane let me walk up with in 3 feet of it.  I loved it.  I get to see them in my yard at home.  I also love to see the Lizards and Toads.

We found a really big "Stick" bug too!!


Sam and Mom are driving to WA and then next Wednesday, Sam is flying home.  This is a good bonding time for them and seem to be getting along well so far.  The first night they made it to Manchester, TN...last night they went to Mound, MO and today their goal is Chamberlain or Rapid City, South Dakota.  Mom said that the fields of corn in TN and Kentucky are utterly destroyed due to the drought.  This is not a happy thing.


Meema bought the kids a couple of "Forts" (tents) to use in the backyard.  She helped Jairyn put one up, then it rained and rained.  We didn't think water would get in, but some how it did. :o(  Maybe cause it rained pretty hard and there wasn't a lot of water, but enough for Aamerik to think he could swim, lol









1 comment:

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

I love my pool, but I really do miss letting my kids play in grass in a back yard. It's just different.