Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Organizing Mood

I have been in sort of an organizing mood lately...not sure why...guess I feel I am a little chaotic or something, ha ha...anyway, we asked the children what they feel that Sam and I have taught them so far and then what they feel we still need to teach them or haven't done as well at teaching them.  I made them both into poster and I will hang them up so when they feel I am nagging at them I can direct them to the lists and show them that it is my responsibility as a parent to make sure I am teaching them correct principles.  We will see how this works. ha ha



Then on pinterest there was an idea for chore cards, so I decided to create my own of those as well and then on Saturdays I will pass them out so the kids know exactly what needs to be done.  I also wrote a list of what I expected in the evening time as I come home from RS presidency meetings and things are often not done and they aren't in bed and....I made a list of what they need to check for themselves before they are allowed to play and have free time.  Again, I have tried several different things in the past, we will see if this works. Wish me luck, lol






2 comments:

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

so fancy!
I hope it works wonders :)

Crystyne said...

Such great ideas. Hopefully it all works for you!